In this captivating journey to Mount Kenya, prepare to be captivated by the wild, the mighty, and the unseen. Step into a realm where nature reigns supreme. Traverse lush forests teeming with elusive creatures, their vibrant calls echoing through the ancient trees. Marvel at the ethereal beauty of glacial valleys, adorned with shimmering lakes that reflect the towering peaks in all their glory. The landscape evolves with each step, revealing a visual masterpiece crafted by the forces of time and nature.
Day 1. Nairobi/Nanyuki
Depart Nairobi mid morning for Nanyuki arriving in time for lunch. The afternoon is spent in this area for acclimatization. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel
Day 2. Old Moses Camp
After breakfast, drive to Sirimon Park Gate. After chek-in start hiking through the Rain Forest for 9 km to Old Moses camp (3300m). Dinner and overnight.
Day 3. Shipton Camp
Depart Old Moses Camp at 7:30 am via Mackinders Valley to Shipton Camp (4200m). The distance takes 6 to 7 hrs. Dinner and overnight
Day 5. Chogoria/Nairobi
After breakfast, set on morning journey to Chogoria (32km). 4WD vehicles are provided but during bad weather, climbers may have to walk some disance as vehicles may not reach the Bandas. From Chogoria transport is provided back to Nairobi , arriving late afternoon where your tour with Super Africa Wildlife Adventure Safaris ends
Price: USD 1340 per Person (MINIMUM OF 2 PERSONS)
NOTE: SOLO TRAVELER PAYS EXTRA SINGLE SUPPLEMENT OF USD$ 536
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Personal needs
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Hot Air Balloon Safari in Masai Mara (USD$ 475 Per Person)
- Masai Village Visit (US$ 20 Per Person)
- Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha (US$ 30 Per Person)