Tsavo West and Amboseli National Parks are two of the most spectacular wildlife reserves in Kenya. Located in the southern part of the country, these parks offer visitors a chance to experience the natural beauty of Africa, with stunning landscapes, diverse wildlife, and rich cultural heritage.
Tsavo West National Park is known for its dramatic scenery, with rolling hills, deep valleys, and towering cliffs. The park is home to a wide range of wildlife, including elephants, lions, leopards, giraffes, and buffalo. Visitors can explore the park on foot, by vehicle, or on horseback, and enjoy activities such as game drives, bird watching, and nature walks. The park also features the famous Mzima Springs, a series of crystal-clear pools fed by underground springs that are home to a variety of aquatic life, including hippos and crocodiles.
Amboseli National Park, on the other hand, is famous for its iconic views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. The park is home to large herds of elephants, as well as other wildlife such as lions, cheetahs, and zebras. Visitors can take part in game drives, guided walks, and cultural visits to the Maasai community, who live in and around the park.
Day 1: Mombasa (Diani)- Tsavo West
Early morning pick up by 0630am leave Diani for Tsavo West Game en route to Ngulia safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon to late evening for game drive, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge, where there is usually a leopard and if you are lucky you will see it. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
- Destination: Tsavo West National Park
- Activities: Game drive
- Meals Inclusive: Lunch, Dinner and Drinking Water
- Accommodation: Ngulia Safari Lodge - http://www.safari-hotels.com/site/3.php?htl=3
Day 2: Tsavo West –Amboseli
Early breakfast, then proceed for a morning game drive with a visit of Mzima Springs, where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later proceed to Amboseli National park arriving in time for lunch and check in at Sentrim Amboseli tented camp. Afternoon game drive within the Amboseli which lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- Destination: Amboseli National Park
- Activities: Game drive
- Meals Inclusive: Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner and Drinking Water
- Accommodation: Sentrim Amboseli Lodge - http://www.sentrimhotels.net/index.php/sentrim-amboseli-lodges-in-amboseli
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi
Early morning breakfast. You will have your morning game drive in the Amboseli national park then drive to Nairobi with a game en-route. You will have your picnic lunch on the way
Drive to Nairobi then transfer to the airport or your hotel
HAVE A WONDERFUL TOUR - SEE YOU ON THE ROAD.......
TOTAL COST PER PERSON IS USD $598
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills,, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Personal needs
- Elsamere visit
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Samburu village visit(15-20usd$)
- Maasai village visit.(15_20usd$)