After breakfast you will be picked by Super Africa Wildlife Adventure Safaris driver-guide. Thereafter you will be driven through the distinct escarpments into the Great Rift Valley where you will have an opportunity to take obviously high quality photos from the vantage and strategic Rift Valley view point. You will continue with your drive to Lake Naivasha. In your ride through the rough and bumpy roads at the edge of Lake Naivasha, you will enjoy the elegant view of exceptionally large and expansive greenhouses where rarest and fairest roses and other flowers are grown for the export market. This morning drive will lead you to the fine panoramic view of the Green Crater Lake where you will begin your morning game walk. The static and breathtaking Green Crater Lake was formed by volcanic activity. During your morning walk, you will be able to get up close to the giraffes and many other varieties of antelopes. It provides a unique opportunity for taking of obviously high quality photos. Our expert guides will answer questions about the animals, birdlife; point out the volcanic rocks and any other areas or features of interest.
After this epic adventure you will break for lunch. After lunch you will have some free time to engage in optional excursions. You could either sit back at the campsite bar and enjoy a cold drink, play a game of pool or participate in some optional activities like cycling around the village or hire a small power boat for a trip out on to the lake.
Another option worth considering is a visit to Elsamere, the home of the late Joy and George Adamson which will be just a few Kilometers away. Joy is famous for her book 'Born Free' and was an artist of great standing. You will have an opportunity to visit the small museum. In there, you can watch a documentary video about their life. You can then sit in the lovely gardens graced by brilliant birds, solitary black and white colobus monkey beside the Lake and enjoy a well-deserved afternoon tea or coffee accompanied with delicious cakes, scones and slices of bread. Elsamere opens at 3.30pm. I highly recommend INCLUDING this option in your itinerary. It will take about 2 hours.
TOTAL COST PER PERSON FOR THIS TOUR IS USD$ 268 (MINIMUM TWO PERSONS)
NOTE: SOLO TRAVELER PAYS EXTRA SINGLE SUPPLEMENT OF USD$ 107
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Personal needs
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Hot Air Balloon Safari in Masai Mara (USD$ 475 Per Person)
- Masai Village Visit (US$ 20 Per Person)
- Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha (US$ 30 Per Person)